Gravity Wagon Scales
GRAVITY WAGON SCALES
- Measure Crop Yields
- Compare individual fields, soil types, seed hybrids, fertilizer types, tillage equipment and methods
- Know the exact weight of grain going into and coming out of on-farm storage
- Measure share-cropping shares
- Keep your road loads legal weight
- Measure crop damage for insurance documentation
- Document each and every load
- Provide peace of mind, eliminating guesswork
- Save time by weighing in the field vs. hauling to a platform scale
- Make more informed decisions for managing land for best performance and profitability
Utilizing a scale on your Gravity Wagon...A scale on your Gravity Wagon provides the facts that determine your profit in farming today and direct your farming to a progressive future. Farmers are measuring their yields directly off of the field, utilizing their grain carts to inventory their grain. The use of a gravity wagon scale can be for basic purposes to calibrate a yield monitor on your combine, or for more advanced purposes automatically recording weights as they come off the field. Scale-Tec has many options to choose from for Gravity Wagon Scales, different capacities and different models to choose from. Click on the gravity wagon image above to search for your specific gravity wagon kit. Once you find your gravity wagon scale kit, take a look at the indicator and accessories options listed to benefit your farming operation the most.
Put a large remote display on your Gravity Wagon...
Scale-Tec offers the RD4100 remote display. This remote display will work with any Avery Weigh-Tronix or Digi-Star indicator when properly configured. The RD4100 has a 6-digit display with 4 inch lettering. This display is illuminated by bright red LEDs. The RD4100 is completely encased in resin, making it sealed to the environment and completely weather proof. Enhance your scale viewing capabilities with an RD4100 remote display today!
Scale-Tec recommends the following indicators for your Gravity Wagon:
|Digi-Star GT400||Digi-Star GT460||Avery-Weigh Tronix 640M|